Chocolate and Oats and Avocado. Could the combination be any better? Yes, it can with dark chocolate chips. For all the cookie monsters out there these cookies are the answer to your sweet tooth. With nutritional ingredients they are gluten-free and low sugar.
1/2 c. – Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
1 – Banana
1/2 – Avocado
1 – Egg
1 Tbsp. – Honey
1 Tsp. – Vanilla Extract
1 Tsp. – Cinnamon
2 Tbsp. – Natural Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for baking.
- Get your blender, mixer, or food processor ready.
- Add the oats, avocado, banana, egg, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon to the bowl. Mix or blend until smooth. It may look a little green, don’t worry it’s just the avocado, they taste amazing.
- Once the batter is mixed add the chocolate chips and stir them in.
- Place the cookie dough on the sprayed cookie sheet. Make them as big or as small as you want.
- Place in the oven for 25 min. Bake them until they rise slightly and begin to brown.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool. Remove them from the cookie tray and get ready to enjoy some dessert. Bon appetit!