Brussel sprouts are on pretty much everyone’s menu. These cruciferous vegetables have great cleansing and anti cancer properties. This recipe is delicious and takes only 10 minutes, this is probably why I make this almost everyday.
12 – Brussel Sprouts
2 Tbsp. – Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Tbsp. – Garlic and Onion Seasoning
- Heat a pan on medium high. Pour a thin layer of water in the pan.
- Chop the brussel sprouts in half and toss the chopped brussel sprouts in the sizzling water.
- Cover with a lid for 4 min. so the brussel sprouts steam and soften.
- Remove the lid and pour the balsamic vinegar into the pan once the water has boiled off.
- Sprinkle the seasoning on top. Use a spatula to move the brussel sprouts around as they brown and spread the seasoning. Add seasoning as needed.
- Remove from the pan and enjoy a savory crunchy, salty, nutritious side with your favorite meal.