A nice blend of spice adds great flavor to basic chicken. Not that basic plain chicken doesn’t taste good on its own. Try this recipe if you’re in a hurry.
1 – Large Chicken Breast
1 – Red Bell Pepper
1 – Yellow Bell Pepper
1 Tbsp. – Cilantro
1 tsp. – Black Pepper
1 tsp. Oregano
1 tsp. -Paprika
2 Tbsp. – Olive Oil
1 c. – Cauliflower Rice Frozen
- Prepare the marinade. Place the olive oil in a container. Slice the pepper very thinly and add to the mix. Then add in the spices.
- In a container marinate the chicken. Set the chicken in the mixture and flip it around so it is covered. Let sit for 5-10 min. depending on how long you can wait. If you want more flavor prep the meat the evening before you desire to cook it.
- Place the chicken in a pan on medium high and let it begin to simmer. Splash a little water in the pan to steam the meat. Cover it with a lid. Once the liquid is evaporating remove the lid and let the chicken heat dry. Pour the remaining marinade in the pan and let it sizzle.
- Turn off the stove heat and let the chicken stay warm in the pan.
- Prepare the cauliflower rice simply by placing it in a bowl and microwaving on high for 3 min. Then fluff it with a fork and pour it on your plate.
- Place the chicken on top of the rice and dress it with slices of pepper from the marinade. Enjoy this delicious chicken dinner because it was so freaky fast.