Pizza is delicious, but all the processed grains and carbohydrates that come along with it…not so good. Here is an easy way to make pizza using a cauliflower crust. I found low calorie, low fat, natural cauliflower crusts for a good price at Whole Foods that are pre-made. You can find them in the chilled pizza doughs/tortillas area. You can also find a variety of pre-made cauliflower crusts online from various health food providers. Simply pick your crust then top with sauce and veggies and optional cheese. Pizza pie made healthy.
1 – Cauliflower Pizza Crust (Pre-Made, Brand is Your Choice)
1/4 – Bell Pepper Diced
1/4 – Onion Diced
4 – Mushrooms Sliced
1 – Small Can Tomato Paste
1/8 c. – Feta Cheese Crumbles
1/8 c. – Goat Cheese Crumbles
- Turn your oven on to around 400 deg. fahrenheit. Double check the cooking instructions on your crust package.
- Place your crust on a cookie sheet with aluminum foil underneath.
- Spread your desired amount of tomato paste on your pizza evenly.
- Sprinkle half of the feta cheese and half of the goat cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add your veggie toppings to the pizza (and any meat toppings if you selected your own additions).
- Sprinkle the rest of the feta and goat cheese on top.
- Place it in the oven for the designated amount of time ranging from 10-20 min. Note this may vary with the size and thickness of your pre-made pizza crust.
- Remove the pizza from the oven once it’s done cooking and enjoy a tasty simple meal.